Jesus is the Resurrection (Third Service)
Jesus is the Resurrection
My Sermon Notes from March 3, 2019 Full Text: John 11:25-26
也必復活； 26 凡活著信我的人必永遠不死。你信這話嗎？」
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live,
even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe
(約翰福音 John 11:25-26)
190303 sermon: John 11.1-45 (by David Cheung)
To review, read John 11.1-45 together.
(1) See 11.4. Jesus said the sickness will not end in death but Lazarus did die. So what is the main point of
(2) Compare with 9.3. What similarity(s) do you see? In terms of incidentals? In terms of spiritual truths?
Between the blind man and Lazarus, who has the tougher assignment? Who glorifies God more?
(3) What the Lord seeks is for our faith to G_____. In the sermon, what are the two areas to G____ in? (hint: S &
D) Which of the two is your stronger area (more growth)? Which the weaker? How can you improve on both?
(Name concrete actions, not abstract suggestions).
(4 ) In the sermon, we also learned that E_____ D_____ is an O______.
Aside from daily maintenance activities (sleep, eat, wash, etc), we have the following:
• (a) Occupation (what you do most of your waking hours; like, say, job, school, homemaking, etc)
• (b) Duties (taking kid to school, taking parent to doctor, shopping, etc)
• (c) Leisure (play/recreation, family time, etc)
• (d) Church life (Sunday worship. Access/fellowship, etc)
• (e) Doing His work (drawing someone nearer to Christ by one step)
How can you do (e) in (abcd)? Let each person pick one from (abcd) and share some thoughts.
Link to the First Service Message (I am the Resurrection and the Life): http://www.jec.org.ph/sermons/i-am-the-resurrection-and-the-life-first-service/